LIID FOR CRM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document (and the other documents it refers to) contains the terms and conditions on which you may download and use LIID for CRM (the “App”), whether as a guest or a registered user (the “Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”). The Terms are a legally binding contract between you and LIID OY. The contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use the services provided by LIID OY, which may include, but is not limited to, our mobile app, web application, website and any other services (collectively, the “Services”) so please read it carefully.
You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms when you download the App and/ or whenever you use any of our Services. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
LIID for CRM is a mobile app operated by LIID OY (“LIID OY”, “we”, “our” or “us”). Our registered office address is Lapinlahdenkatu 16, 00180 Helsinki, Finland and our email address is email@example.com. Our VAT registration number is FI25908445.
This app is designed for the automation of sales activity between mobile phone and CRM.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT WITH LIID FOR CRM
By installing the application and setting up your CRM credentials, you create an account on LIID for CRM to use some of the App’s services. Here are a few rules about creating and using accounts with LIID for CRM.
- The information you provide to us must be accurate, complete and current at all times. You are not permitted to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account. Doing so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
- You are solely responsible for your account and for any activity on your account. If you register as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. It’s important to keep your account password and any device from which you access the Services secure. If accessing the Services via a mobile device, we recommend that you do not jailbreak or root the device (this is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device as doing so could make your device vulnerable to malware, viruses or malicious programmes, compromise your device’s security features and may affect the functionality of the Services). You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchisee relationship between you and LIID OY.
YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
You can access our Services via our App or our Website.
We allow access to our Services on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our Services at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Services are unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
You must treat as confidential any user identification code, password or other security feature in relation to the Services. If, in our opinion, you aren’t complying with the Terms, we have the right to disable any such code, password or feature at any time.
It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses the Services through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable licence to use the Services—subject to the Terms and the following restrictions:
- You agree to use this App for business purposes.
- You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, national and international laws that may apply to you.
- You agree not to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any aspect of the Services or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of the Services. You shall not misuse the Services by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Services, the server on which any of the Services are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Services. You must not attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use the Services will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
- You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt the Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
- The name LIID for CRM and other marks, phrases, logos and designs that we use in connection with our Services, are trademarks, service marks or trade dress of LIID OY in Finland and other countries. You require our express written permission to use our trademarks, service marks or trade dress.
- We will provide you with certain legal information in writing. By using our Services, you’re agreeing that we may provide you information electronically (by email, etc.) instead of mailing you paper copies, and that your electronic agreement is equal to your signature on paper.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing Cycles are set on a monthly basis unless separately agreed otherwise.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or LIID OY cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting LIID OY customer support team.
A valid payment method is required to process the payment for your Subscription. Subscriptions for purchases made through the in-app purchasing feature of the Application is handled by the operating system’s App Store, for iOS the Apple App Store, for Android Google Play Store, and subject to the terms of the respective App Store in question.
Purchases made directly through LIID OY are subject to the terms of a separate purchase contract, available by request from LIID OY customer service at email@example.com.
You are responsible for paying any fees or subscription payments that you owe to LIID OY. You are also solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales you make through our Services.
LIID OY may modify the Subscription fees for the in-app Subscriptions. Any such changes will follow the rules and guidelines of the relevant App Store, whose terms the user has to separately agree upon.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Except when required by law or the rules of the App Store, paid Subscription fees by default are non-refundable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Save as described elsewhere in the Terms, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Services such as the original content, features and functionality. The intellectual property rights are protected by copyright laws, trademark and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the Services for commercial purposes without a licence from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website or mobile app) any aspect of the Services (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use the Services will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.
Content that you post using our Services is your content, and includes (but is not limited to) anything you post using our Services such as written content, personal information, sales contact information, usernames, profile pictures, photos, descriptions, reviews, comments, videos, etc (“Your Content”). LIID OY does not make any claim to Your Content, but by agreeing to these terms and conditions you grant us permission to use it in the course of our business.
- Responsibility for Your Content. You understand that you are solely responsible for Your Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to Your Content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it or uploading it to the App.
- Permission to Use Your Content. By posting Your Content through our Services, you grant LIID OY a licence to use it. We don’t claim any ownership to Your Content, but we have your permission to use it to help LIID OY function and grow.
- Reporting Unauthorized Content. We take intellectual property rights very seriously, and are committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the Services. If content that you own or have rights to has been posted to the Services without your permission and you want it removed, please contact us at the email below. If Your Content infringes another person’s intellectual property, we will remove it if we receive proper notice. If any third party claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Services violates their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy, we have the right to disclose your identity to them. We’ll notify you if that happens.
- Inappropriate, False or Misleading Content. This should be common sense, but there are certain types of content we don’t want posted via the Services (for legal reasons or otherwise). You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar or otherwise offensive or in violation of our Terms. You also agree not to post any content that is false and misleading or uses the Services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for Your Content or the accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Services.
ACCESSING THE SERVICES
Certain functions of the Services, will require an active internet connection. The connection can be WiFi, or provided by a mobile network provider, but LIID OY cannot take responsibility for the Services not working at full functionality if you do not have access to an active internet connection. In using the Services, you accept responsibility for any charges incurred for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the Services, or other third party charges, including roaming data charges. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re accessing the Services, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the Services.
UPDATES TO THE APP
The App is currently available on Android and iOS. The requirements for both systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the App to) may change, and you will need to download any necessary updates if you want to keep using the App. We do not promise to always update the App so that it is relevant to you and/ or works with the iOS and Android version that you have installed on your device. However, you agree to always accept updates to the App when offered to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Services are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to their accuracy or functionality. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
In no event shall LIID OY, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of anticipated savings; loss of profits; loss of data; loss of use; loss of goodwill; or other intangible losses, wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by:
- your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service or any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party);
- any conduct or content of any third party on the Service;
- any content obtained from the Service; and
- unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose;
- breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law, including death and personal injury.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AND LINKS
Any content made available on the Services (including links to other sites, apps and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. You further acknowledge and agree that LIID OY shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Services meet your specific requirements.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
You may terminate your account with LIID for CRM or delete the App at any time. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. Terminating your account will not affect the availability of some of your content and any outstanding payments owed to us will still be payable.
We may terminate or suspend your account (and any related accounts) and your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice or liability. If we do so, it is important to understand that you don’t have a contractual legal right to continue to use our Services. We may refuse access to anyone at any time for any reason.
Thus if you or we terminate your account, your right to use the Service will immediately cease and you may lose any information associated with your account, including any content created by you.
We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any of the Services at anytime, for any reason. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Services may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the Services.
The Terms will remain in effect even after your access to the Services is terminated or your use of the Services ends.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
LIID OY its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that:
- the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location;
- any errors or defects will be corrected;
- the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
INDEMNIFICATION (OR WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GET US SUED)
You agree to indemnify us from any legal claim or demand that arises from your actions, your use (or misuse) of the Services, your breach of the Terms or your account’s infringement of someone else’s rights.
These Terms, including all of the other documents that make up the Terms, supersede any other agreement between you and LIID OY regarding the Services. If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of the Terms.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
We may amend or replace, at our sole discretion, the Terms at any time by amending this page. If we believe amendments or replacements are material, we will let you know i) via the Services, or ii) by an email or messages about the changes. We will use reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The Finnish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, the use of our App.
If you have any questions about the Terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 01 July 2017