10 Sales Statistics You May Have Missed
Working and developing as a salesperson is an ongoing process and experience. No matter how long you’ve been in sales, there’s always something new you can learn. In a previous post I shared with you “50 Sales Tips and Quotes For the Aspiring Salesperson” and this time I would like share with you 10 sales statistics that you may have missed.
Let’s get started.
- If you engage with leads online within 5 minutes, you are 9 times more likely to convert them
- Studies show that Thursday is the best day to prospect and Tuesday is the worst
- Top salespeople spend about 6 hours a week working with Linkedin
- The average salesperson makes about 8 calls per hour and prospects for about 6 hours to book just one meeting
- Email marketing has about twice as much ROI when compared to cold calling, networking or trade shows
- People are more likely to remember a story rather than a statistic and usually remember the last 5 minutes of a presentation the best
- A decision maker on average is ready to discuss sales after 6 days after processing all the relevant information regarding a product/service
- You can raise conversion rates by 300% if you send 3 or more good and relevant text messages after the first contact with a prospect
- 75% of online buyers would like to receive from 2 to 4 phone calls before a company gives up and moves on
- 64% of online buyers say that the first company to call them has an advantage over other companies
I hope you learned something from reading this post and will use the information to improve your sales game. For topics regarding future posts, please leave a comment below. Have a great sales day!
January 31, 2017
January 24, 2017
January 17, 2017