Last Minute Gifts For Salespeople
It’s that time of the year again. There’s not too many days left until the holidays begin and you still haven’t finished your quest to find the perfect gifts for your friends and family. You’re nervous, stressed and an overall mess. I can tell. Don’t worry though, LiiD is here. We deeply care about our readers, which is why we have come up with some excellent gift ideas for salespeople of all shapes and sizes to help you out during this holiday season.
Let’s do this.
1) Okay, the first one is always the most obvious one, however, it is also the most important one. Salespeople want “leads” and they want to close. If you don’t have the scratch to purchase a gift for that dear salesperson in your life, help them out by giving them a lead. They’ll appreciate it and you may not even have to spend a dime.
2) On to the cool stuff. I’m sure all men in sales are going to want to try this out at least once in their lifetime. When you sign up to “Dollar Shave Club,” in your first month you can receive one of their razors for just $1 with free shipping. After that, for $3 every month you can receive a cassette of catridges to replace your old blades and if you don’t want to keep going, you can cancel at any time easily. The beauty of Dollar Shave Club is that it is easy, affordable and fun – that’s the recipe right there to put a smile on any man’s face.
3) Most travelling salespeople share one common problem, which is a lack of sleep. If you’re a salesperson and you travel fairly often, you’re going to have to deal with some problems regarding your sleep. If you’re concerned for your sleep deprived sales friend, consider purchasing them a bottle of “Melatonin” as a gift. It’s not something for everyday use, however, when they are struggling to fall asleep and have melatonin available, they will thank you, hopefully.
4) Who’s the salesperson in your life? Male or female? Doesn’t really matter. What you’re going to find if you take a look into their wardrobe is mostly work clothes. Time to switch it up. If you don’t know what to get your sales friend, how about an “Ugly Christmas Sweater.” Nothing says “I care for you and find joy in your misery” simultaneously like a great Ugly Christmas Sweater.
5) This last suggestion(s) has two options. Salespeople are known to be busy and stressed. They have a lot to do and little time to vent out their frustrations. Which is why I think you should get your sales friend either a “Stress Ball” or a bottle of “Whisky.” Both make great gifts and are well known relievers of stress.
I hope these gift ideas were of some help to you and I trust that you’ll find the right gift for your sales friends. 2017 is almost here and we at LiiD wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Talk to you next year!
August 9, 2017
July 13, 2017
January 31, 2017